Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Things I Miss The Most

This is a list of things I miss in my former life that I thought I would share with you all. The list is in no particular order:

1. Being able to flush toilet paper: Oh how I miss those glorious days of not having to use a doo-doo trashcan.

2. Hot water/ decent water pressure: Taking showers with cold water dribbling out of a moldy shower head (with some kind of scary electrical appliance attached to it that doesn't even heat the water) is a daily occurance.

3. Ella/ Monkey: I miss my kitties!

4. Computer Gaming: I miss boosting my ego by owning all the chumps in MOHAA.

5. Raiding the downstairs fridge: There were always some goodies to loot in the office refrigerator when I got the munchies late at night.

6. Santa Cruz herbs: Of course I'm talking about the ones at The Food Bin/ Herb Room.

7. My Down Comfortor and pillows: I really miss these. The sleep gods are not happy with me.

8. A paycheck: I miss having some money in the bank.

9. Internet privacy: I miss being able to visit all those sites late at night... Sports sites of course!

10. Satellite T.V. : Especially the latin channel(s).

11. Bat Phone: I miss the red emergency phone on the wall of my apartment.

12. Watching Sports: Man do I miss watching sports other than soccer.

13. Playing Basketball: I miss my bball court.

14. Refrigerated eggs: Eggs apparantly don't need to be refrigerated in Latin America.

15. Pacific Cookie Co. and Trader Joe's: I miss these little luxuries a lot...

That's about it! Check in tomorrow for a post on our trip to beautiful Lake Atitlan.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And all of these things miss you...
uh...especially me.

Anonymous said...

hey im not a chump im fishk. and hehehehe sport sites.

~So say the Fishk